eDesign A La Carte
What's It All About?
Do you have ideas of what you want to do for your decor but are afraid to pull the trigger because you have made mistakes before? Maybe you just feel lost when it comes to decorating and need someone to pick them out. Whatever it may be we can tackle it here! Here you get to pick what options you need help with. You can select one or all the options.
Just make note of the ones you are interested in during the 'Design Questionnaire' but any selection can be added at a latter time. The questionnaire can be filled out without knowing the options you are wanting to select. Please also note that the 'Full eDesign' combines the Furniture Layout, Furniture Selections, and Photorealistic Renders at a discount of $598. The Decor, Wall Art, and Paint Consultation are not included in the 'Full eDesign' and will needed to be added if you are interested in any of these packages.
Click on the photos for more info.
*The process is different for each option but overall the steps include:
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire and select all the options you want to purchase.
2. Upon submission of the questionnaire a ‘Welcome Packet’ will be sent to you via email. This packet
includes a more in depth explanation process including a 'Measurement Guide' and a 'Budget Guide'.
A FREE 'Discovery Call' will be be scheduled where we will discuss your Questionnaire and the
Welcome Packet. During the Discovery Call we will confirm that the correct package is purchased and
that we are a good fit. Upon confirmation we will be moving forward, the invoice and contract will also
be sent. After completion (and submission) of the ‘Welcome Packet’ the fun part begins.
3. You will receive 1-2 floor plan options for the space. A list of all the items that are to be sourced will be
given along with the floor plan option. Please discuss the overall budget that you would like to spend
to source all the items. A Budget Guide is available in the 'Welcome Packet’.
4. After approval of one of the floor plans and a budget has been determined you will get an initial
‘Product Board’ with all the furniture items I think fit together best. At this time you will also receive a
link to a program where we will be able to easily collaborate on your project. From this point you may
approve or decline the furniture pieces that have been selected. If there are no options that you like
please feel free to write a comment about what isn’t just right and better will be provided for you.
5. After approval of all the products you will receive your 'Design Package’. The 'Design Package'
includes a final product board, photorealistic renders, and a shopping list with set up instructions.
However, if you are local and prefer Alli.M.Design order all the items and have them shipped to you,
that is an option.
6. All items that have been approved will be sent to you in an easy to read shopping list (and/or invoice
for Alli.M.Design to order). Most of the items I use to furnish are from large reputable brands such as
West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Wayfair. However, for some items like pillows, prints, and unique
decorative pieces, I prefer to use small businesses or Etsy.
7. I will give you guidelines to follow but if you have any questions during the installation phase, please
feel free to reach out!
Above all, my goal is to create a fun and easy way for you to transform your home into a space you love!