eDesign A La Carte
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
Do you have ideas of what you want to do for your decor but are afraid to pull the trigger because you have made mistakes before? Maybe you just feel lost when it comes to decorating and need someone to pick them out. Whatever it may be we can tackle it here! Here you get to pick what options you need help with.
CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR MORE INFO
FURNITURE LAYOUT FURNITURE SELECTIONS PHOTOREALISTIC RENDERS
TABLE TOP DECOR/SHELVES WALL ART SELECTIONS PAINT CONSULTATION
*The process is different for each option but overall the steps include:
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire on the website (allimdesign.com) and select all the
options you want to purchase.
2. Upon submission of the questionnaire a ‘Welcome Packet’ will be sent to you via email.
This packet includes the invoice, contract, and measurement guide. After completion (and
submission) of the ‘Welcome Packet’ the fun part begins.
3. You will receive 1-2 floor plan options for the space. A list of all the items that are to be
sourced will be given along with the floor plan option. Please discuss the overall budget
that you would like to spend to source all the items. A Budget Guide is available in the ‘
4. After approval of one of the floor plans and a budget has been determined you will get an
initial ‘Product Board’ with all the furniture items I think fit together best. At this time you
will also receive a link to a program where we will be able to easily collaborate on your
project. From this point you may approve or decline the furniture pieces that have been
selected. If there are no options that you like please feel free to write a comment about
what isn’t just right and better will be provided for you.
5. After approval of all the products you will receive your 'Design Package’. The 'Design
Package' includes a final product board, photorealistic renders, and a shopping list with
set up instructions. However, if you are local and prefer Alli.M.Design order all the items
and have them shipped to you, that is an option.
6. All items that have been approved will be sent to you in an easy to read shopping list
(and/or invoice for Alli.M.Design to order). Most of the items I use to furnish are from large
reputable brands such as West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Wayfair. However, for some
items like pillows, prints, and unique decorative pieces, I prefer to use small businesses or
7. I will give you guidelines to follow but if you have any questions during the installation
phase, please feel free to reach out!
Above all, my goal is to create a fun and easy way for you to transform your home into a
space you love!