WHAT YOU GET
If you have purchased a 'Furniture Layout' you will get selections for all the furniture options suggested.
If you have not purchased a 'Furniture Layout' you will get all the furniture selections you request to complete your room.
Product Board (Initial and Final) where you can see all the suggested items together.
Ability to 'Approve' and/or 'Decline' the items (up to 3 declines per item).
Shopping List and set up instructions.
Wall Art Selections
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire and select the options you want to purchase.
2. Upon submission of the questionnaire a ‘Welcome Packet’ will be sent to you via email.
This packet includes the invoice, contract, and measurement guide. After completion (and
submission) of the ‘Welcome Packet’ the fun part begins.
3. If a 'Furniture Layout' has not been purchased in addition to this package, the client must
know the appropriate size of furniture that needs to be selected.
4. After approval of one of the 'Furniture Layout' (or submission of requested furniture) and a
budget has been determined you will get an initial ‘Product Board’ with all the furniture
items I think fit together best. At this time you will also receive a link to a program where
we will be able to easily collaborate on your project. From this point you may 'approve'
or 'decline' the furniture pieces that have been selected. If there are no options that you
like please feel free to write a comment about what isn’t just right and better will be
provided for you.
5. After approval of all the products you will receive your 'Design Package’. The 'Design
Package' includes a final product board and a shopping list with set up instructions.
However, if you are local and prefer Alli.M.Design order all the items and have them
shipped to you, that is an option.
6. All items that have been approved will be sent to you in an easy to read shopping list
(or invoice for Alli.M.Design to order). Most of the items I use to furnish are from
large reputable brands such as West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Wayfair. However, for
some items like pillows, prints, and unique decorative pieces, I prefer to use small
businesses or Etsy.
7. I will give you guidelines to follow but if you have any questions during the installation
phase, please feel free to reach out!
$429 PER ROOM