This is the most popular package because who doesn't love the photorealistic renders!? With this package you get the Furniture Layout and Furniture Selections, with the Photorealistic Renders included for FREE!!!
WHAT YOU GET
Product Board (Initial and Final)
All Furniture Possibilities (Furniture, Rugs, Pillows, Lighting)
Photorealistic Renders *Please note that the photorealistic render may not be the exact items as on the approved 'Product Board' but will be the correct size and similar style so you can see how your items will appear in your space. Exact items will be used when possible.
Shopping List with written instructions for installation
One in-home visit (or phone consultation) per request. *Additional in-home visits $59
These packages can be added separately if you are needing these as well.
Decor Essentials (Tabletop/Shelf decor, Wall Art Set-up/Selections, Custom Window Treatments, Flooring, etc)
Trim/Wainscoting detail, Custom Furnishings and Cabinetry
*If requested these can be added to your package but are charged an hourly rate of $59/hr.
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire and select the ‘Full eDesign’.
2. Upon submission of the questionnaire a ‘Welcome Packet’ will be sent to you via email. This packet includes a more in depth explanation process including a 'Measurement Guide' and a 'Budget Guide'. A FREE 'Discovery Call' will be be scheduled where we will discuss your Questionnaire and the Welcome Packet. During the Discovery Call we will confirm that the correct package is purchased and that we are a good fit. Upon confirmation we will be moving forward, the invoice and contract will also be sent. After completion (and submission) of the ‘Welcome Packet’ the fun part begins.
3. You will receive 1-2 floor plan options for the space. A list of all the items that are to be sourced will be given along with the floor plan option. Please discuss the overall budget that you would like to spend to source all the items. A Budget Guide is available in the ‘Welcome Packet’.
4. After approval of one of the floor plans and a budget has been determined you will get an initial ‘Product Board’ with all the furniture items I think fit together best. At this time you will also receive a link to a program where we will be able to easily collaborate on your project. From this point you may ‘approve’ or ‘decline’ the furniture pieces that have been selected. If there are no options that you like please feel free to write a comment about what isn’t just right and better will be provided for you.
5. After approval of all the products you will receive your 'Design Package’. The 'Design Package' includes a final product board, photorealistic renders, and a shopping list with set up instructions. However, if you are local and prefer Alli.M.Design order all the items and have them shipped to you, that is an option.
6. All items that have been approved will be sent to you in an easy to read shopping list (and/or invoice for Alli.M.Design to order). Most of the items I use to furnish are from large reputable brands such as West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Wayfair. However, for some items like pillows, prints, and unique decorative pieces, I prefer to use small businesses or Etsy.
7. I will give you guidelines to follow but if you have any questions during the installation phase, please feel free to reach out!
Above all, my goal is to create a fun and easy way for you to transform your home into a space you love!
This all depends on the number of revisions needed before finalizing the room but the design process of an average room typically takes 4 weeks.
$659 per room
*This price does not include kitchen or full bathrooms
*Smaller rooms such as an entry may be a smaller fee
*Open Concepts are considered multiple rooms