WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
A design collaboration entirely online. I will design your space and include visual resources
during the process.
This package has all of the A La Carte options.
WHAT YOU GET
1 Product Board (Initial and Final)
All furniture possibilities
Wall Art Selections
Paint and/or Wallpaper Options
*Please note that the photorealistic render may not be the exact items as on the approved 'Product Board' but will be the correct size and
similar style so you can see how your items will appear in your space. Exact items will be used when possible.
1 Shopping List with written instructions for installation
Complete the Design Questionnaire and select the ‘Full eDesign’.
2. Upon submission of the questionnaire a ‘Welcome Packet’ will be sent to you via email. This
packet includes the invoice, contract, and measurement guide. After completion (and
submission) of the ‘Welcome Packet’ the fun part begins.
3. You will receive 1-2 floor plan options for the space. A list of all the items that are to be
sourced will be given along with the floor plan option. Please discuss the overall budget that
you would like to spend to source all the items. A Budget Guide is available in the ‘Welcome
4. After approval of one of the floor plans and a budget has been determined you will get an
initial ‘Product Board’ with all the furniture items I think fit together best. At this time you will
also receive a link to a program where we will be able to easily collaborate on your project.
From this point you may ‘approve’ or ‘decline’ the furniture pieces that have been selected. If
there are no options that you like please feel free to write a comment about what isn’t just right
and better will be provided for you.
5. After approval of all the products you will receive your 'Design Package’. The 'Design Package'
includes a final product board, photorealistic renders, and a shopping list with set up
instructions. However, if you are local and prefer Alli.M.Design order all the items and have
them shipped to you, that is an option.
6. All items that have been approved will be sent to you in an easy to read shopping list (and/or
invoice for Alli.M.Design to order). Most of the items I use to furnish are from large reputable
brands such as West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Wayfair. However, for some items like pillows,
prints, and unique decorative pieces, I prefer to use small businesses or Etsy.
7. I will give you guidelines to follow but if you have any questions during the installation phase,
please feel free to reach out!
Above all, my goal is to create a fun and easy way for you to transform your home into a space you love!
This all depends on the number of revisions needed before finalizing the room but typically the design process takes 4 weeks.
$1289 per room. Not including open concept spaces.